Cellulite-Ltd III is a all natural treatment for cellulite
Cellulite-Ltd III is our patented topical skin conditioner that has proven itself very effective at improving the appearance of cellulite-affected skin. "The only thing you can lose is your cellulite" as our refund policy is wonderful with our 120 day refund within 120 days of use for any reason or no reason.
The Cellulite-Ltd III disks have ingredients as follows: Zinc oxide, sodium chloride, iron oxide, sulfur, copper oxide, and for a smooth gliding application to the skin both corn starch and polyethylene glycol are added as ingredients. Cellulite Ltd III is not sticky nor greasy to the skin or clothing. The ingredients are invisible on the skin, however, there will be a result in a visible difference in the appearance of your skin as you and others view you skin in the future. Cellulite Ltd III has more than 99% undiluted natural ingredients with a pH of 7.0 (the pH balance of the overall human body). Cellutlite Ltd III does not have any potentially irritating preservatives, such as methylparaben, propylparaben and Quaternium-15, and contains no irritating fragrances.
The ingredients of Cellulite-Ltd III are exactly what the cellulite skin needs. The Cellulite-Ltd III disks ingredients are compressed into a very concentrated solid disk for an easy 'smooth as glass' application to the cellulite affected skin areas. Apply Cellulite Ltd to the still damp skin after bathing (or just wetting the skin), the proper amount of ingredients dissolve onto the skin, penetrates and migrates into the skin and dries in 5 to 8 seconds.
What is Cellulite
Cellulite is the expression used to describe pockets of fat, which are located just below the surface of the skin and create a dimpling effect in the skin. This dimpling is irregular and patchy and has been described as having an orange peel or cottage cheese appearance. Cellulite is a fatty deposit but Cellulite is not fat. The term cellulite refers to the dimpled appearance of the skin that some people have on their hips, thighs, and buttocks. The appearance of cellulite is created by deposits of fatty tissue that push and distort the connective tissues beneath skin, leading to the characteristic changes in appearance of the skin, which causes the surface of the skin to dimple or pucker and look lumpy. As these fatty deposits are located so close to the surface of the skin, cellulite causes the skin to have a dimpled appearance.
Hormonal factors such as estrogen and folliculine also play a role in cellulite formation. Cellulite occurs in women as a result of hormonal changes such as puberty, pregnancy, and menopause and also whilst taking birth control pills. A woman's hormones are usually responsible for the regulation of their blood flow, fat, connective tissue and lymphatic drainage. The fat cells between the two reserve fat layers situated under the subcutaneous fat layer dissolve into a slack network. The subcutaneous fat layer in a woman is organized into large upright chambers allowing fat to be stored. In men, these chambers are organized into small slanting units. These store smaller fat quantities and are not likely to form cellulite. Cellulite formation is a result of complex physiological changes that occur in the subcutaneous fat layer. Regular exercise and well balanced diets do not always reverse or prevent its formation, although an unhealthy lifestyle will make the overall appearance worse over time due to poor nutrition, weight gain and lack of sufficient water intake. With age there is a loss in the thickness and tone of the connective tissue in the superficial fat layer and the dermis allowing cellulite to be more noticeable.
The pinch test is the quickest and easiest way to identify areas of your body affected by cellulite. Pinch an area of your skin with your thumb and index finger. If the skin seems to dimple and be tender, then it is probably affected by cellulite. The signs of cellulite can include "tightness" or "heaviness" in the legs, tenderness in the skin when pinched or massaged, and unusually cold and white skin.
Stages of Cellulite
- Degree 0: Results in no cellulite or apparent visible alterations to the skin surface.
- Degree I: Results in no cellulite or apparent visible alterations to the skin surface. Orange peel appearance of the skin becomes visible by the pinch test or muscular contraction.
- Degree II: Results in a visible case of cellulite. Orange peel appearance of the skin is evident to the naked eye, without the help of any manipulation.
- Degree III: Results in a visible case of cellulite. Presence of the same alterations as described in degree II with raised areas and nodules (Drs. Hexsel and Mazzuco).
Order Cellulite-Ltd III with confidence:
- Was invented by a team of cellulite treatment researchers with 10 years of collective research led by a female Johns Hopkins MD with continuing training at Harvard Medical Center - Beth Israel Deaconess & Massachusetts General, the University of Pennsylvania at Philadelphia.
- Has been on the market since 1997, and Bass & Boney Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has been in business since 1983.
- Has medical patents throughout the world.
- Has a low cost of $98.00 for a 12 month supply or $0.24 per day, including shipping and handling with delivery to your home or office in 2-3 days in the U.S. International Customers Only: pricing still reasonably at $130.00 which includes Federal Express Shipping and will normally arrive within 2-3 days in most countries. No more time wasted in the doctor's office or pharmacy as your time, comfort, & satisfaction is valuable.
- Offers a 120-day unconditional 100% refund. We're not satisfied unless you are satisfied.
- People trust us because of our most outstanding past history over 11 years in assisting patients.
- Cellulite-Ltd III has an excellent Praise History at the Web Assured Bureau while the Better Business Bureau provides a rating of "A" with satisfied cellulite patients.
The Symptoms of Cellulite
Article of the Week
The symptoms of cellulite include feelings of tightness and heaviness in the legs. The skin can be tender when pinched, pressed or when massaged vigorously and it can also feel hard and cold compared to other areas of skin. However, it can also feel spongy and doughy. On the positive side cellulite is not an illness and it is unlikely to have any ill effects on your health.
Our office is located at Forum One, Suite 202-5 1777 Fordham Blvd, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. You may also call us toll free at 1-877-942-2838 within the United States and outside of the United States at 1-919-942-7735. Or email us at email@example.com.